Monday, June 24, 2013

Freebie Illustrations

A couple of years ago I bought some vintage cookbooks, I think they were put out by a church in Southern Oregon. These books had some adorable images, so I scanned them in and fixed them up. Since the books were printed prior to 1978 and all attempts to locate the publishers led to dead ends, it's safe to assume these should be in the public domain. Of course should someone come forward and say otherwise, I'll be happy to take these down, but until then I'd like to share them since they've just been sitting on my hard drive!
I'll be releasing these in little sets since I have a whole folder of them. Here's some adorable little housewives, a fashionista and a swimming girl.





If you make something cute, link it in the comments and I'll share in in a future entry. I hope you enjoy these!

 photo yiskahsig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment